- Exterior Walls 3.5″ Steel studs @ 16” OC spacing
- Interior Walls 2.5″ Steel studs @ 24″ OC spacing
- Exterior Sheathing 5/8″ OSB
- Sub floor Tongue and Groove
- Exterior Walls R21 Insulation
- Exterior Walls R6.5 – 1″ Rigid Insulation
- Ceiling R21 Foam Insulation
- Ceiling R10 – 2″ Rigid Insulation
- Floors R28 Insulation
- Floors R6.5 – 1″ Rigid Insulation
- 50 year Steel Roofing with optional green features such as solar, wind, live roofing, etc.
Prefab Mobile Homes
Our all steel frame Mobile Home Series are built to far exceed CSA Z240MH standards. Mobile Homes are available in sizes from 10′ to 16′ wide and from 40′ to 76′ in length. Including options for all appliances including washer/dryer, full 3 piece wash rooms with shower/tub combo, along with all the necessities of home at affordable prices.
Choose from our existing plans or let us custom build a home for you based on your own design. Our complete ready for delivery Mobile Homes are now known as CSA Z240MH (Manufactured Homes) are otherwise known as ON CHASSIS homes due to the fact that they are able to be towed to the site on their own built in chassis with axles that are removed once on site and placed on any type of foundation, including post and beam crawl space, and full basement foundations. Our Manufactured Homes are built to exceed CSA Z240MH Standards, offers models ranging in width from 10 to 16 feet and lengths from 40 to 76 feet long. Built with steel studs, mono slope or traditional peaked roofs, with optional live roof and optional solar panels. 100AMP power, from 1 to five bedroom models, and 8 bedroom bunk accommodations for mining and industrial sites.
Additional upgrade options such as live roof, solar & wind power, grey water recycling, composting, atmospheric water generator (AWG) and other green features. These Park Model Homes are the strongest best built homes in their class available anywhere.
Green Terra Homes and structures are designed and engineered in compliance with all CSA Z240MH standards for their classification.
All steel framing provides true “Green” framing and are 100% recyclable.
Steel framing is non-combustible; non-toxic and allergy free; and is termite, insect and rodent resistant.
Exterior siding includes a choice of maintenance free vinyl or long lasting board batten.
Mobile Homes include builders standard kitchen cabinets, standard plumbing fixtures, standard laminate flooring throughout, tile in kitchen and bath, standard energy efficient windows & doors.
Our Mobile Homes are backed by our 25 year structural warranty program against any manufacturers defects as per terms and conditions noted on our warranty page included with each shipment.
Manufactured Home (Mobile Home) On Chassis CSA Z240MH
Mobile Homes built to exceed CSA Z240MH Manufactured Home Standard – On mobile chassis for use on chassis or for placement on your footings or foundation as applicable and connected to your site services. Able to connect two units together for what is commonly referred to as a double-wide.
• House wrap Barrier between chassis and subfloor assembly
• 1″ Foil backed Foam Board (R6.5) Seamlessly Taped
• Insulation Total of R20+ consisting of R6.5 Exterior Rigid Foam Board + R14 pink fiberglass batt insulation in floor joists + R2.5 (Total Value of Chassis Decking, Tyvek, T&G Floor Deck)
• 5/8″ OSB Subfloor Base
• Steel 3 5/8″ floor joists 16″ on center
• 5/8″ tongue-and-groove plywood subflooring glued and screw
• 1/2″ main gas line with outlet at back end
• Vinyl Flooring
• 1/4″ OSB Sheathing
• Steel 3 5/8″ studs 16″ on center with strapping and sidewall stiffeners
• Mono Slope Roofs with 7’9″ to 11’2″ interior height
• 6 mil. poly vapor barrier
• Insulation Total of R20+ consisting of R6.5 Exterior Rigid Foam Board + R14 Batt insulation + R3.5 (Total Value of OSB Sheathing, Vinyl Siding, Vapor Barrier & Wall Board)
• Pre-finished vinyl interior wallboard with batten tape
• Aluminum exterior skin
• Pre-engineered Steel roof rafter system 16″ on center
• 1″ Foil backed Foam Board (R6.5) Seamlessly Taped
• 3/8″ roof sheathing
• Insulation Total of R20+ consisting of R6.5 Exterior Rigid Foam Board + R14 batt insulation + R3.5 (Total Value of Roof Decking, Vapor Barrier, internal wallboard and external roofing material)
• 25 year steel roofing
• Wall board ceiling
• 32″x 76″ Combination residential exterior & storm door
• 60″x 76″ Double glazed patio door with screen
Total:6.4 cu/ft. – Fridge:4.9 cu/ft. – Freezer:1.5 cu/ft
• Microwave / Convection Oven Black 1500W
• Cooktop Propane four burner
• 300 liter potable water holding tank(s)
• 250 liter black water holding tank(s)
• Water Heater Atwood LP Gas and 110V, 6 Gal
• Pex polyethylene water lines
• Low-flush water-saver toilet with insulated tank
• Aqua flow vanity with and porcelain sink
• iLuxe built-in medicine cabinet with mirror
• iLuxe one-piece fiberglass shower
• Chrome single lever faucets
• 24″ chrome towel bar and tissue holder
• 1.5 compartment kitchen sink
• Gas Power Inverter Generator Energy Storm 3500W
• Solar Power System & Battery 1KW Portable
• Furnace NT-16S series Ducted 16,000 BTU
• Duo-Therm RV Air Conditioner Brisk Air 13,500 Btuh
• Electric smoke detector
• Safe-T-Alert gas alarm
• Lumina style light switches and receptacles
• Prepared and Ducted for central air conditioning
• Bathroom exhaust fan
• Interior GFCI receptacle in bathroom and kitchen
• Exterior GFCI receptacle
• Exterior porch lights at entrance doors
• Forced air propane furnace with electronic ignition and wall thermostat
• Lumina residential interior light fixtures
• TV access box in Living room
• Walls: Insulation Total of R20+ consisting of R6.5 Exterior Rigid Foam Board + R14 Batt insulation + R3.5 (Total Value of OSB Sheathing, Vinyl Siding, Vapor Barrier & Wall Board)
• Floors: Insulation Total of R20+ consisting of R6.5 Exterior Rigid Foam Board + R7 Insulation Blanket Under carriage Chassis + R7 pink fiberglass batt insulation in floor joists + R6 insulated skirting (Optional cost) + R7.5 (Total Value of Chassis Decking, Tyvek, T&G Floor Deck and 12+2 Laminate Flooring)
• Oak style cabinet doors with concealed hinges
• Entertainment cabinet with space for a home theatre system
• Condensed High Guard laminate kitchen counter with laminate front edging
• Roller glide-out metal drawer box hardware
• 12+2mm Laminate flooring through-out
• White colonial raised panel interior doors with satin stainless steel door handles
• Sharper Image shelves in master bedroom
• Large wardrobe closet with mirror sliding doors in master bedroom
• 5 – year limited warranty for components weather penetration, electrical distribution system, plumbing and heating delivery systems, window and door performance
• 25 – year limited warranty and performance relating to structural integrity
• 25 – year limited warranty for steel roofing and or steel siding
All Z241 Park Model Seasonal Homes manufactured by GreenTerraHomes are constructed in compliance with the stringent standards of the CSA Z241 Park Model Standard
The manufacturer reserves the right to improve or modify the product, without notice or obligation, which may change materials, equipment, specifications or designs. Information contained herein is from the latest data available at the time of printing. Photographs and descriptions may contain some optional extras