HOME & FOUNDATION SPECIFICATION GUIDELINES
- Modular Homes CSA A277
Modular Homes built to exceed CSA A277 Standard – For placement on your footings or foundation as applicable and connections to services on your lot.
- Manufacturer Home (Mobile Home) On Chassis CSA Z240MH
Mobile Homes built to exceed CSA Z240MH Standard – On mobile chassis for use on chassis or for placement on your footings or foundation as applicable and connected to your site services. Able to connect two units together for what is commonly referred to as a double-wide.
- Park Model Homes (Tiny Homes) CSA Z241
Park Model (Tiny Homes) built to exceed CSA Z241 Standard – On a towable mobile chassis built for placement on your footings or foundation as applicable, capable of being connected to your site services. Most often found in a seasonal recreational park but insulated for year round use.
- RV Trailer Home (Tiny Home) CSA Z240RV
RV Trailer Homes (Tiny Homes) built to exceed CSA Z240RV Standard – On a towable mobile chassis without any special permits, capable of being connected to your site services. Most often found in a seasonal recreational parks and campgrounds but insulated for year round use.
- Prefabricated DIY Steel Home & Steel Building Framing Kits
Prefabricated DIY Steel Framing kits built to CSA A660 Standard – Steel Homes and Steel buildings DIY framing kits include walls and trusses as well as all items listed in “What’s Included Page” link above and materials kit link below.
- Complete Framing Kit – Material Package
• 1 – year product warranty, factory to consumer via factory
• 5 – year limited warranty for components weather penetration, electrical distribution system, plumbing and heating delivery systems, window and door performance
• 25 – year limited warranty and performance relating to structural integrity
• 25 – year limited warranty for steel roofing and or steel siding
In addition, products and services included with your home may be covered by warranties directly from suppliers.
UPGRADE AND OPTIONS
In addition to these Standard Guidelines, there are many upgrade options available.